Stress symptoms can affect your body, feelings, and behaviour. Stress can cause many health problems, such as high blood pressure, heart disease, obesity and diabetes. The physical effects of stress can induce headache, muscle tension or pain, chest pain, fatigue and sleep problems. Stress also effects mood to increase levels of irritability, restlessness and anxiety.
All sorts of situations can cause stress. The most common involve work, money matters and relationships with partners, children or other family members. Stress may be caused either by major upheavals and life events such as divorce, unemployment, moving house and bereavement, or by a series of minor irritations such as feeling undervalued at work or dealing with difficult children. Sometimes there are no obvious causes.
This plan helps an individual to manage their stress levels by the use of the MyHealthFabric app over a 4 week period and supported by 30 min calls weekly calls from trained psycho education and wellbeing coaching professional. This plan has the following format :
1. User receives the invitation to course
2. To begin they fill in questionnaire
3. They use the MyHealthFabric as part of their course
4. They receive a weekly call ( booked via our online booking system ) with a trained psycho education and wellbeing coaching professional
Stress Management Coaching - 1 Month - weekly calls
CROWDFUND THIS We provide a unique way for you to pay for this package by involving some more of your family and friends – more people can be involved in your caring aspirations.
· Before you checkout apply the coupon code ‘discount’ which will take the majority of cost away from you down to £19.99.
· Simply Pay a minimum of £19.99 and we will set up a crowd funding page on justgiving.com and send you the link so you can share this out to friends and family and make up the rest of the cost of the package.
· If take this option we will send you the crowdfund link to your campaign within 24 hrs and send your recipient their service once the funds are raised, with a message of who paid for it, with the addition of yourself.
This is a wonderful way of getting a group of people together to show that they care, and adds momentum to your recipient adopting the health and wellness plan.